My husband and I have lived
in Lomita since 1991 and, like you, I care deeply about the present
and future of our city.
Serving as your City Councilmember the past 4 years has been one
of the most interesting, rewarding, and enjoyable experiences
of my life. Thank you for giving me this opportunity to participate
in our community.
Over the past 14 years serving as Mayor, Councilmember, Planning
Commissioner, and member of other Lomita boards & commissions,
I have gained a clear sense of many of the issues most important
to Lomitans. In particular, I will work with you in support of
- Preserving our small town low-density atmosphere
- Upgrading our streets and city infrastructure
- Maintaining a safe low-crime city
- Continuing the revitalization of Lomita's downtown & business
- Maintaining a finanacially sound budget with a healthy reserve
- Actively including Lomita community members in city planning
I look forward to serving you another four years and working
with you to meet the challenges that face our city.